Ok so we all have played The Division and I had kinda drifted away from it so today Ubisoft have announced the following information hopefully the new expansion will grab and take us back to that moment when it was new.
ADDITIONAL FREE CONTENT ALSO COMING WITH UPDATE 1.3
Today, Ubisoft® announced that the Underground expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division™ is now available on Xbox One. Underground is available with the Season Pass or can be purchased separately for £11.99,
In the Underground expansion, agents must fight a war on two fronts. Below the streets of New York, enemy factions are regrouping and preparing a large-scale attack. Players will confront these threats with up to three friends as they explore randomly generated dungeons comprised of subways, tunnels and sewers and recover powerful loot. While in Hell’s Kitchen, the Dragon’s Nest Incursion offers the biggest challenge to date where, the Cleaners are developing a devastating new weapon and have set their sights on the Base of Operations as their first target.
Additional Expansion I: Underground Feature
New Gear Sets
· B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
· DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
· FireCrest – Set enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
· Reclaimer – Boost the entire group with this ultimate support set.
In addition, starting today, Update 1.3 will add new free content for all players on Xbox One.
· Find and equip nine new weapon types
· Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel in Challenge mode for better rewards
· Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier rewards in incursions and select missions
· Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set
· Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations
For more information about Tom Clancy’s The Division, please visit thedivisiongame.com.