If you’re an Xbox One gamer – which if you’re here reading this news post, you probably are – then it’s highly likely that you already love Dying Light! It’s an awesome game and received primarily positive reviews and feedback from every gamer with at least half a brain.
Now, following the recent release of Dying Light The Following, Deep Silver are trying to tempt one – just one – fan of the series into shedding a cool $10 million (that’s just over £6.9 million to us Brits) from their bank balance in exchange for this, Dying Light The Following – The Spotlight Edition.
This one off special edition is being sold exclusively by GAME here in the UK. Here’s what they had to say:
“Dying Light is one of the most exciting survival games around and what’s more – it’s Oscar season so what better time than now to head to the Hollywood hills!” said UK Retail MD at GAME, Charlotte Knight. “We know our community like to get in character and will have no doubt been inspired by the leading actors on the big screen – so this is a really exciting opportunity for any gamer wanting to hit the silver screen in style!”
Let’s start with the good stuff. You get Dying Light The Following – Enhanced Edition, 4 times, with each copy being signed by the development team. For some reason. But that’s not all, oh no!
- Supporting Role in Dying Light: The Movie. An action scene, plus speaking role
- Professional Acting Lessons with Roger Craig Smith (Ezio in Assassins Creed)
- Stuntman/Parkour Training, or a Stunt Double if you’re a little… heavy set…
- Off-Road Driving Course. Oh, and you’ll get to keep the car afterwards
- First class accommodation and flights surrounding an exclusive global screening tour
- An original copy of the script, signed by the cast members
- 10 VIP Tickets for Opening Night for your family and friends
- FX Make Up Session
- Become the voice of Kyle Crane in a special edition of Dying Light. Another Special Edition, of Dying Light
That’s it. That’s all. Is that enough to persuade you to part with $10 million, or £6.9 million? Of course it is! You’ll be off to the bank first thing tomorrow morning!